How do you prioritize yourself when you have kids and a business? You know you need to, but how does it actually happen? I’m talking with Gianna Diggs, a mindset and intuitive business coach for mom entrepreneurs about fitting self-care into your life, techniques for getting past your fears, and how understanding yourself better allows you to work with your own personal strengths and energies.
You’ll never get over a fear at every level, even when you’re doing great. There’s always the next level to unlock. Understanding that and having tools like affirmations and meditation to get past mindset blocks can help move through the things holding you back.
Understanding yourself and how you work is important. You need to be in alignment with the decisions you make for your business, no matter what a coach or other advisor tells you. You need to be the authority of your business.
We talk about:
- Using business astrology to help you work around difficulties
- How Human Design affects energy and how to find your Human Design type
- Using Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to work through fear or worthiness or other blocks
- What the RVI method (recognizing, validating, and implementing) is and how to use it
- Prioritizing yourself and making time to use the tools
- How you can prioritize yourself even while you prioritize your kids
Gianna Diggs is a #girlmom, Human Design enthusiast (6/2 Emotional Projector! ) Cancer sun, Leo moon and rising, lover of skittles, airheads, romance novels, 90’s Hip-Hop And R&B, and laughing until her belly aches!
She uses intuitive and energetic modalities such as Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Time Techniques, Human Design, Gene Keys, and Business Astrology to help you release your limiting beliefs and blocks, stand in what makes you unique, and then use your uniqueness to gain clarity around how you can create more freedom to do the things you love.
7-Days to Self-Care Free Challenge:
Waiting List for Self-Care Planner:
Figure out your human design:
- Science of Differentiation
- Self-Nurturing with Kelley Grimes
Doable Changes from this episode:
- LEARN ABOUT YOUR HUMAN DESIGN TYPE. Start by finding out what you type is. Then read online or get a reading to help you understand your type and what that means for you in your life and business.
- TRY TAPPING. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or tapping is one of the techniques for getting past mindset blocks. We have a whole podcast on tapping. Give it a try.
- PICK ONE THING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD. Gianna talked about getting her nails done. What’s your thing that makes you feel good? Notice if you find yourself resisting doing it. Work on the mindset around that. Then schedule time for your thing (and follow through!)