2 cups gluten-free oats
¼ cup gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chips
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup maple syrup
¼ cup coconut flour
3 tablespoons almond butter
½ teaspoon sea salt
- Melt coconut oil by placing the glass jar in hot water.
- Blend oil, maple syrup, dates, almond butter and salt in a blender.
- Put oats and coconut flour in a bowl and stir in blended mixture.
- Once mixed, fold in chocolate chips.
- Make into 1” rounds. Shape them like the cookie form you want because they stay true to shape.
- Bake at 200° for 40 minutes.